Still thinking about whether to have a destination wedding or not? Here are 10 justifications to take the dive to do so.
At some time during the preparation of a wedding, every couple thinks about having a destination wedding. Ultimately who does not get fired up at the idea of going somewhere spectacular and distinctive to trade vows? But at the same time, it can be frightening. You ask yourself “Can I really pull off a destination wedding?” Will your family and friends be encouraging? You might find you have an internal conflict “should we or shouldn’t we?” Or you might be wanting to persuade some important guests to welcome with open arms your choice. Well, I am here to help. Here are 10 great motivations to take you’re wedding to a once in a life time destination.
1. You’re wedding will be different from your friends. About 2 million couples get married each year. Fewer than 25% of them have destination ceremonies and receptions. Think about that you will not have to pick from the same banquet halls or churches that your friends have had.
2. Have more time with your guests. I have found that most wedding lasts about 5 hours, the couple spend a lot of time running from group to group of friends and relatives, trying to say hi to all the guests. A destination wedding usually last around three days. That means you now have gotten your friends and family together so you can really spend a lot of valuable time with all of them!
3. You can limit the guest list to close people to you. The very nature of destination weddings require travel, a couple of days of time commitment and a hotel stay. This gives you the perfect excuse to cut down on an often awkward number of people you feel you need to invite. The second cousins and office friends will not be upset? You can always host an after wedding get together with plenty of pictures when you get back from your honeymoon.
4. Your guests can make a vacation out of it. Your destination location might have discounts on rooms for groups. A lot of resorts will be more than willing to give you a deal if you have a group of people. As well airlines like United and American have discounted airfares for groups of 10 of more people. In the end your friends will have a great time. Destination weddings give all involved an precious time to relax. And how can you beat that?
5. The both of you can say “I do” any place. A destination wedding is thought of being at least 100 miles away from where the couple home is. So dream about the places that the definition gives up to you both. The planet is at your call!
6. Stay and have your honeymoon right away. As soon as you arrive at your destination it will put you in a chill mood. Let the venue worry about the pre-wedding festivities. Ask the hotel if they offer upgrades to the couple on they’re wedding night. You might be able to negotiate a honeymoon room at a lower cost after your guests have left as well.
7. Destination venues make it a snap. Picking a destination-worthy vacationland will most often give you free planning help to you, whether the event is small and intimate or a family size reunion. Good venues will have packages to help keep things simple to plan while still giving you choices to make it your own. Needing something more elaborate? Hiring a separate wedding planner who specializes in these type of events will take all your worries away.
8. Cost savings on decorations. With a destination wedding in an amazing location, the place sets-up the theme, from Pirates of the Caribbean, to a romantic sea side wedding. For when you select a place of your dreams as a backdrop, it will not take much to make it yours.
9. The timing may help the budget. You should be planning on staying at your destination for a few days. You can work with your vendors to see how having your ceremony and reception on a week day can save on costs. After all does the day of the week matter in paradise? Look at seasons as well. A lot of Caribbean resorts will drop their prices in mid-April, so planning you’re wedding for May, you might get the same great place for a lesser amount than visitors a few weeks before. Mountain venues offer deals during the spring and fall.
10. You will have a special place moving forward. Part of a destination wedding will make special memories and bring meaning to your spot you got married at. It will bringing friends and family back to a place of your first vacation as a couple or ultimately to a special place you have always dreamed of visiting.
dj’s orlando, orlando dj’s in, dj prices, orlando wedding dj in, dj disc jockey, orlando wedding dj hire, dj services prices, dj for hire, dis orlando, djs in, dj, dis, karaoke disc jockey, disc jockey services, +professional +dj, djs for weddings, cheap djs, karaoke dj, wedding dj entertainment orlando, disk jockey service, dj for a wedding reception, dj for party, professional dj lighting, djs karaoke, djs hire, dj wedding prices, mobile djs, good, dis, orlando dj, orlando dj services, +event +dj, dj orlando, orlando dj prices, disc jockey wedding, dj service, cheap dj, dis wedding, local djs, dj for a party, +dj + entertainment, affordable dis, wedding dj in, YourOrlandoDJ, Your Orlando DJ, Alex Howell MC,